- Morrow Mountain State Park – 49104 Morrow Mountain Road, Albemarle, NC 28001
Only a 10-minute drive from The 1891 Inn Bed & Breakfast, our beautiful state park is open.
Enjoy a weekend hiking, boating, fishing and/or picnicking at our beautiful state park. Hike one of the 37 miles of trails available. Launch your kayak, canoe or motorized boat at the boat ramp, also open to the public. Feel free to bring your kayak or canoe along for the weekend. We’ll even pack you a picnic lunch for two on special request. Just ask us for options.
- Badin Road Drive-In Theater
- Carolina Treetop Challenge
- Stanly County History Center
- Southern Grace Distilleries
- The Market Place (antique store)
- Moonset General Store
- Uwharrie National Forest
- Stanly County Agri-Civic Center
- Lake Tillery
- Badin Lake
- Uwharrie Players (local theater actors)
- Stony Mountain Vineyard (704) 982-0922
- Dennis Vineyard & Winery (704) 982-6090
- Uwharrie Vineyard & Winery (704) 982-9463
- Morgan Ridge Vineyard (704) 639-0911
- Il Bella Gardens (704) 317-6906.
- Tuscan Ridge Wedding & Event Center (704) 609-1758
- A Place in the Vineyard (704) 982-6090